SUCCESSFUL JOB PREPARATION
At MCD, we work closely with you to anticipate everything necessary to produce the result you imagine. As in any specialized service, finishing has its own language and requirements to ensure success. Following these guidelines will help save time in the process and ensure the very best possible results at the expected cost.
We have put together some general information as well as information related to each specific finishing requirement. Please feel free to contact us for additional assistance. We look forward to working with you on your next project.
- File Preparation
- General Steps to Ensure Successful Job Preparation
- Standard Overs Per Operation for Waste and Make Ready
- Die Cutting / Perforation / Scoring / Stripping / Surface Cutting
- Drill / Patch Reinforce / Strip Reinforce
- Foil Stamping
- Gluing and Folding
- Tab Cutting / Mylar
- UV Flood Coating
- UV Spot Coating
- Best Practices for Holobright
- MCD Standard Folder Dies